The articles above cover The 7th Circuit’s decision affirming the dismissal of Bradley Hotel Corp.’s class action complaint against Aspen Specialty Insurance (2021 U.S. App. LEXIS 36398). The policyholders were represented by our own Steven Mikuzis and Mag Mile Law, LLC. Steven argued that Aspen Specialty wrongly denied policyholder business income claims stemming from the Illinois Governor’s Covid-19 closure orders. Mag Mile Law was one of the first firms to identify the issue and were proud to fight on behalf of its policyholder clients. www.magmilelaw.com
- Can an Insurance Carrier Force You to Raise the Value of your Buildings?
- Understanding Life Insurance – What Makes Sense for You and Your Family
- What are the Personal Risks of Serving on a Board of Directors
- Must have insurance coverage list for the first time real estate investor.
- Considering using your home as a short-term rental? Insurance facts you need to know.