Principal & Director of Commercial Lines
Power Risk Management Services, LLC and Mag Mile Law, LLC
Specialty: Property-based coverage, hospitality-based coverage, coverage law
I don’t have a job – I own two businesses that I created from the ground up. My success or failure depends on my will and expertise and I love that I am in the business of helping others. In the law, I make a living by solving major problems for my clients. With insurance, I am in the business of providing proper advice for my clients and ensuring that their carrier delivers on its promise when the time comes. However, the most fulfilling part of my role is as an agency principal and guiding a producer along the path I walk: developing a fruitful career in the business of helping others. To see someone “get it” is tremendously satisfying.
I am addicted to the sense of fulfillment that comes with helping someone reach their peak and that carries me forward in all facets of my life: whether it is my business, raising my children, my hobbies or my philanthropic interests. Why wouldn’t you want to work with someone whose heart is invested in your success?
Outside of my career and family, I am an avid triathlete, having participated in marathons, triathlons and Ironman races. I pay it forward by giving my time and money to charitable organizations dedicated to providing educational opportunities to those that cannot afford it. My education plays a huge role in my success and I believe everyone should have the same opportunity.
- Loyola Academy 1993
- University of Illinois 1999
- Chicago Kent College of Law, JD 2003
- Property & Casualty and Health & Life Insurance Producer – 2000
- Licensed Attorney 2003
- Bar Admissions: State of Illinois, various federal district courts and the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Non-Profit and Philanthropic affiliations:
- I founded the Hellenic Alumni Association. HAA provides tuition assistance to incoming Greek and Greek Orthodox high school students who gain admission to Loyola Academy in Wilmette, IL. Assistance is provided based on financial need. I did not appreciate at the time, but my education at Loyola laid the foundation for who I am today. Aside from academic curricula, Loyola taught me to pursue my life’s ambitions and pay it forward. I want others to have at least the option to share the same experience.
- Hellenic Alumni Leadership Council – HALC fosters civic leadership in Greek-American citizens with a focus on preserving the Hellenic and American ideals of democracy, rule of law, and philanthropy.
- I also donate my time and money to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society when I am able.
We receive various sales awards as an agency:
- We have been recognized as Society Insurance’s “Society’s Best” agents for close to a decade.
- West Bend Insurance – Premier Partner.
Illinois Rising Star in Super Lawyer magazine
On a personal note – I was born and raised in Chicago and live in the north suburbs with my wife and three daughters