Steven Mikuzis was a keynote speaker at The Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.’s Annual Conference held in Chicago, IL. Steven’s presentation was titled “Insurance Policy Pitfalls in Property Claims”. The Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc. is a global not-for-profit committed to advancing the practice of risk management throughout the world. Founded in 1950, it consists of over 10,000 risk management professionals in over 60 countries. www.rims.org
- Can an Insurance Carrier Force You to Raise the Value of your Buildings?
- Understanding Life Insurance – What Makes Sense for You and Your Family
- What are the Personal Risks of Serving on a Board of Directors
- Must have insurance coverage list for the first time real estate investor.
- Considering using your home as a short-term rental? Insurance facts you need to know.